Saturday, March 5, 2011

Everything is different when you cross the bridge ... to Gatineau (Alymer)

I've been slacking! If this was full-time my gig I would have been fired four weeks ago.

Tonight I would like to share some random imagery from a recent trip (I'm still here) to Ottawa ...

My 'friends' make fun of me because I still wear googles when I go swimming (in a chlorinated pool). Well it seems I'm not the only one who feels the chlorine can be an irritant to the eyes. It really does suck when you forget your googles ... Who knew the Chateau Cartier understood my pain?


HA!

Last but not least, someone in marketing thought it would be nice to recreate the comforts of a home cooked turkey dinner ... In the shower!


My only question? Where's the coordinating cranberry lotion?

Good night Peeps!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment