Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's been awhile ...

Hi peeps!

Clearly I've been slacking ...

Well this is just a quick update to let you know that I'm planning a BIG re-branding of my blog! I'm pretty stoked about it. You'll see more recipes, garden projects with some how-to's in the mix, DIY projects and loads of cute & crafty articles! The best part (for me at least) will be my newly re-designed office space (formerly known as the hoarder office – pictures to follow, it was scary). The idea is to revitalize my creative juices by creating an idea inspiring workspace that is free from clutter (that is in the eye of the beholder as far as I’m concerned).

Stay tuned … TBD (I’m aiming for the beginning of June)! I’m really excited and to the handful of people who read this – I hope you are too!

~B

1 comment: